είδος, κατηγορία, γένος, ποικιλία, φιλόφρωνκαλός, ευγενικός, αγαθός, ευνοϊκός, περιποιητικός
Noun(1) a category of things distinguished by some common characteristic or quality
Adjective(1) having or showing a tender and considerate and helpful nature; used especially of persons and their behavior(2) agreeable, conducive to comfort(3) tolerant and forgiving under provocation
(1) Here I have friends and kind neighbours - only one lives very near, the others at least six miles away.(2) life has been kind to him(3) she likes that kind of work(4) The Liberals have an interesting dilemma, similar in kind to the Labour dilemma.(5) So perhaps you'd be so very kind as to be repeating now the tale you and he have been telling for nigh on six months?(6) The Chaplain was kind and polite and tried his level best to be decent.(7) It is my understanding that the country has never admitted that nuclear weapons are different in kind from other weapons.(8) he's a kind person(9) "In a straightforward case, such as the threat of violence or something of that kind , people should go to the police, " he said.(10) she was kind to us(11) the exam was of a different kind(12) he said nothing of the kind(13) Melissa, it's very kind of you to have given the dog a home, and given your husband the chance to have a dog.(14) Everyone besides Christy saw a kind , loving mother concerned for her daughter.(15) I will deal with the first kind of case in this section, and the second kind in the next section.(16) Since a thing's criteria of identity are determined by its nature or kind , God is their ultimate ground.
(1) kind of :: περίπου
(2) kind regards :: θερμούς χαιρετισμούς
(3) what kind :: τι είδους
(4) what kind of :: τι είδους
(5) very kind :: πολύ ευγενικό
(6) kind-hearted :: καλόκαρδος
(7) with kind regards :: Με θερμούς χαιρετισμούς
(8) a kind of :: ένα είδος
(9) this kind :: αυτό το είδος
1. kindly ::
2. tolerant ::
3. genial ::
4. sort ::
5. character ::
6. form ::
kind, kinder, kindest, kindness, kindnesses, kinds
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
They KIND of spoil the ending
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 14
Or you make some KIND of robot
to get us help,
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 9
You have any idea
the KIND of coupons
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 2
it's KIND of like
playing games with them.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 17
Gosh. He's KIND of a sore loser, isn't he?
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 7
English to Greek Dictionary: kind
Meaning and definitions of kind, translation in Greek
language for kind with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of kind in Greek and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'kind'
What kind means in Greek, kind meaning
in Greek, kind
definition, examples and pronunciation
of kind in Greek language.